Our office will be closed for registration until August 29, 2016.
During July and August please print the registration form located at the bottom of this page and fax to 306-751-5512.
Have a great summer!!
The 2016/2017 school year at the Adult Campus runs on a quarter system. Registration form is available at the bottom of the page.
Quarter 1 - September 8 to November 8
Quarter 2 - November 14 to January 24
Quarter 3 - January 27 to April 6
Quarter 4 - April 10 to June 20
*Note - You are able to take a maximum of 2 classes per quarter.
Morning class: 9:30 a.m. to 11:50 a.m.
Lunch: 11:50 a.m. to 12:50 p.m.
Afternoon class: 12:50 p.m. to 3:10 p.m.
No Classes on the following days:
October 7 - staff meeting
October 10 - Thanksgiving Day
November 9-11 - staff meeting & Remembrance Day
December 22 - January 4 - Christmas break
February 20-24 - Winter break
March 16-17 - staff meeting & teacher convention
April 14 - 21 - Easter break
May 19 - staff meeting
May 22 - Victoria Day
Adult 12: a Grade 12 program that requires the completion of seven credits, a minimum of five to be at the 30 level:
- History 30: Canadian Studies, or
- Native Studies 30: Canadian Studies, or
- Social Studies 30: Canadian Studies;
Upgrading: for students who have already completed Grade 12 but need to upgrade specific classes for entrance to university or a technical institute.
Registering for the Adult Campus DAY PROGRAM
The Adult Campus Day Program is for young adults ages 18-21, with the following restrictions:
1. Ages 18-21 -(17 year olds will not be accepted)
2. Persons age 18-21 who have completed Grade 12 and want to upgrade their mark(s).
3. Students from out of province must provide their transcript before the start of the school year. (This does not apply to those students who have their Grade 12 and are upgrading only.)
4. English as an additional language programming, after assessment at the Newcomer Welcome Centre.